Westwerbung (“Company,” “We,” “us,” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and any applicable laws when you use the website at www.westwerbung.com and any related website or domain operated by us (the “Sites”), or any Services (defined in the next paragraph) accessed from any Sites, or both of the Sites and Services.
Westwerbung offers various services (the “Services”) to provide businesses and individuals access to a rich collection of resources related to search engine optimization and inbound marketing, including without limitation search engine optimization tools, link analysis tools, downloadable toolbars, application program interfaces (“APIs”), site profile services, search analytics, blogs, user-generated content, personalized content, and industry surveys and opinion polls.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Sites.
- Under GDPR, this policy also applies to Personal Data to the extent that you as a Data Subject under GDPR provide that Personal Data to or it is collected from you on the websites of our certain partners who provide a service registering you for our events such as (e.g. Eventbrite or Bizzabo) and those partners in their capacity as Data Controllers share any event attendee/participant Personal Data with us.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Sites or in connection with the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Sites.
- From third parties, whether they are partners or vendors.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of these Sites or Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features/register on the Sites, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR Lawful Bases for Processing Personal Data of Data Subjects
- In order to perform pursuant to one or more legal agreements (contracts) with you,
- With your consent, and
- Pursuant to a Legitimate Interest, in which we considers the purpose it has for Processing your Personal Data, whether the Processing is necessary for that Purpose, and whether your own personal interests as a Data Subject outweigh Westwerbung’s purpose in Processing your Personal Data.
(As a reminder, if you are not a Data Subject providing your Personal Data to us from within the European Union, GDPR does not apply to you.)
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites and Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details.
(Under GDPR, We collects Personal Data from Data Subjects from within the EU, and Personal Data is considered to be broader and to include more categories of information than how we generally refer to “personal information” in this policy. We will be specific when we are discussing GDPR and activities we undertake related to Personal Data under GDPR.)
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site using cookies and other tracking technologies defined and discussed with more detail below. Information collected automatically may include usage details, email address, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and third-party service providers who we believe in good faith are providing or sharing with us data in compliance with applicable laws or with whom you have authorized either these third parties or us or both to collect and use the data.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites or Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services, and when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Sites.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
- Information you enter into our Sites about your marketing activities so that we can provide Services to you.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed, or transmitted (hereinafter “posted”) on public areas of the Sites, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or third parties (collectively, “Interactive Content”). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of other users of the Sites with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including without limitation:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual*. It helps us to improve our Sites and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to do things such as:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up user searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
- Provide better services in the future.
(*The information referred to above may still constitute Personal Data under GDPR even though more generally we do not try to identify any individuals beyond recognizing them when they return to the Sites in order to provide and/or to enhance the experience described in ii. to v. above; however, to the extent this information is not anonymized or pseudonymized to the extent that it no longer qualifies as Personal Data, we will comply with GDPR with respect to Processing any such Personal Data.)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web beacons. Pages of our the Sites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. However, to the extent the information we collect by automatic means constitutes Personal Data under GDPR either before or after we collect it, our processing of that Personal Data will comply with GDPR.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for their own and exclusive marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users and subscribers, and other information that does not identify any individual without restriction for the purposes of product research, to improve our Services and for other commercial purposes.
- We share your personal information with trusted third parties who are our technology suppliers and partners where we have agreements to provide services with or in conjunction with our Services that our marketing research indicates you have sought if not actually requested, such as Google Analytics, worldwide business location map and other location-specific software as a service offerings, and reliable keyword data services for SEO. We are committed to working with suppliers and partners who comply with similar and equally protective undertakings of privacy and confidentiality.
- We share your personal information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function coordinators, including software systems for customer relationship management (customer relationship management/sales force automation, e.g. Salesforce.com), customer service and support solutions (e.g. Intercom), email campaign marketing (e.g. Marketo and HubSpot). These third parties comply with similar and equally protective undertakings of privacy and confidentiality.
- We do not currently have very limited affiliated companies. However, as we grow our business, we will likely share your personal information with our other affiliated (“Group”) companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or merges with us, your personal information will be disclosed to such entity. Also, should any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding ever be brought by or against us, all such information will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third parties.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Sites, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
When we share Personal Data under GDPR with our partners, we will do so pursuant to GDPR appropriate Data Processing Addendum or Data Sharing Agreements as appropriate given the nature of the parties’ respective roles under GDPR (i.e. Data Controllers to Data Processors versus co-Data Controllers).
We may also disclose your personal information:
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You can avoid the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our site by downloading and installing the Browser Plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
The performance cookies are listed below:
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.|
|_pk_id*||This cookie name is associated with the Piwik open source web analytics platform. It is used to help website owners track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. It is a pattern type cookie, where the prefix _pk_id is followed by a short series of numbers and letters, which is believed to be a reference code for the domain setting the cookie.|
|_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.|
|_pk_ses*||This cookie name is associated with the Piwik open source web analytics platform. It is used to help website owners track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. It is a pattern type cookie, where the prefix _pk_ses is followed by a short series of numbers and letters, which is believed to be a reference code for the domain setting the cookie.|
|_ga||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.|
|JSESSIONID||This domain is third party performance cookie. It is controlled by New Relic, which provides a platform for monitoring the performance of web and mobile applications.|
The social media cookies are listed below:
|Google DoubleClick||We use these cookies to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns; to improve reporting on campaign performance; and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.|
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
SID and HSID
YouTube is a Google owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites. the HSID cookies is used by Google in combination with SID to verify Google user account and most recent login time.
|Demographics||This cookie is used for demographic profiling and targeting for advertising.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is used as a unique identifier to track viewing of videos.|
|PREF||This is a common Google cookie, used across several of their services. Stores user preference, can be used to personalise ads on google searches.|
|These cookies are used by YouTube to collect user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.|
How to reject cookies
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can alter your browser settings. The procedure for doing so varies from one browser application to another. If you wish to reject cookies from our site, but wish to accept those from other sites, you may choose the option in your browser settings to receive a notice before a cookie is stored on your device. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information.
By disabling cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our site or certain content or functionality may not be available.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
For those users of our Services and Sites Outside of the European Union and for which GDPR does not apply, we have created the following mechanisms and practice to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional offers from the company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, as an account holder or subscriber at any other time you can make changes by logging into the Sites and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. For forms on which we collect information or data from non-account holders, we will switch our practice to the extent applicable law requires (e.g. GDPR) so that by default you are opted-out and can opt-in only by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your information or data. If you find that you are receiving communications that you do not believe you have provided consent, you can alert us to your concerns by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change some of your personal information by logging into the Sites and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
GDPR Process for Exercising Data Subject’s Rights in Personal Data
For those users of our Services and Sites from within the European Union and for which GDPR applies, we have created the following mechanisms and practices to provide you with the following control over your personal information that comprises GDPR Personal Data:
What are your rights?
By law, if any of your personal information/Personal Data provided to us is subject to GDPR in the European Union, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information/Personal Data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
IMPORTANT: When you contact us to exercise your rights described below, it is very important for security verification and other purposes that you use any email address that you know is associated with the personal information/Personal Data about which you are contacting us.
- The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you want to object to certain types of processing, please direct your communication to email@example.com providing specific and detailed information regarding your objection and requested action.
- The right to be informed
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT:
- The right of access
This is so you are aware and can check that we are using your information in accordance with GDPR or any other applicable data protection laws.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you have questions specific to your personal information/Personal Data and how we are using it in accordance with GDPR or other applicable laws, please direct your communication to firstname.lastname@example.org and please be specific and detailed about your questions and we will promptly address those questions.
- The right to rectification
You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you believe your personal information/Personal Data processed by us is incorrect and needs to be updated or otherwise corrected, please check your settings with respect to your account, and if you still believe your Personal Data is inaccurate, direct your communication to email@example.com (and you also may “copy” firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The right to erasure
This is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal information/Personal Data where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you no longer want us to have and process your personal information/Personal Data, please direct your communication to email@example.com (and you also may “copy” firstname.lastname@example.org).
(NOTE: Consistent with GDPR, We may retain a trivial amount of information to keep a record of its compliance with your request.)
- The right to restrict processing
You have rights to “block” or suppress further use of your personal information/Personal Data that We process. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information/Personal Data, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be “blocked” to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
For clarity, if you do make these requests, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information/Personal Data with your consent up to that point is unlawful.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you no longer want to restrict us from processing your personal information/Personal Data, please direct your communication to email@example.com (and you also may “copy” Contact@westwerbung.com).
- The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information/Personal Data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider of services like the Services from us that you subscribed to, this enables you to move, copy, or transfer your personal information/Personal Data easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you want us to export your personal information/Personal Data for portability, please direct your communication to firstname.lastname@example.org (and you also may “copy” email@example.com).
(NOTE: Westwerbung will retain and continue to process your personal information/Personal Data unless you also request to be forgotten or request restricted or blocked processing.)
- The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information/Personal Data with your national data protection regulator. However, we hope you will contact us first (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can try to address your complaint directly.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you want to lodge a complaint with us, please direct your communication to email@example.com.
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information/Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information/Personal Data for marketing purposes.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT: If you want us to withdraw your consent to process your personal information/Personal Data, please direct your communication to firstname.lastname@example.org (and you also may “copy” email@example.com).
We usually act on requests and provide personal information/Personal Data free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the personal information/Personal Data for:
- Baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- Further copies of the same personal information/Personal Data.Alternatively, we also may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We will respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we will come back to you and let you know.
Most importantly, PLEASE UNDERSTAND that if you are a paid/unpaid subscriber to a Westwerbung Service, many types of personal information/Personal Data are necessary for us to maintain and continue your account, along with the subscription to any Services which that personal information/Personal Data is associated. If the personal information/Personal Data can no longer be used by us for that purpose, it may necessitate terminating the account and/or subscription (without any refund) and discontinuing access to and the use of the Service and/or Sites to which the personal information/Personal Data is associated. We will use reasonable efforts to advise you of any such adverse consequences of restricting or removing our ability to maintain accounts and subscriptions by requests related to Personal Data, e.g. removal, restriction, blocking, etc.
Our Retention of Personal Data Under GDPR and Other Applicable Laws
We only retain your personal information/Personal Data for as long as is necessary for us to use your information as described above or to comply with our legal obligations and legitimate interests. Please be advised that this means that we may retain some of your personal information/Personal Data after you cease to use our Services. For instance, we may retain your data as necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as for tax and accounting purposes.
When determining the relevant period in which we retain or establish/revise periods for retaining personal information/Personal Data, we will take the following factors into account:
- Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
- Legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time or with respect to pending or anticipated legal actions;
- Our legitimate interest where we weigh your interest in controlling your Personal Data and against our lawful purpose in processing your Personal Data;
- Statutes of limitations under applicable law(s);
- If you have made a request to have your information deleted; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, pursuant to GDPR, we will securely erase your personal information/Personal Data once there is no lawful basis or legal obligation to store or process it.
Other helpful information about us, the Sites and the Services, and GDPR is available from
Your Rights Under California Privacy Statutes
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites or via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites or via the Services.
Updated May 24, 2018
Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Updated May 24, 2018