Online marketing is the right measure if you want to win new customers with your online presence. No marketing strategy without online marketing. We are developing a digital marketing strategy that is successful for your business. Online marketing includes: web design , search engine marketing (SEO), banner advertising, email marketing and advertising, social media marketing and affiliate marketing.
We develop professional website and online shop. For more information, please click here.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the measures that make website content ranking higher in the search engine results, and affects the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine‘s unpaid results- This often referred to as “natural”, “organic“, or “earned” results. SEO is an on-going process. Your website is never “done” and you should never stop doing SEO. Search engines regularly update their rankings. Do not expect to see results quickly, and be patient. The following section includes the essential SEO Tips that can boost your site ranking.
Essential SEO Tips & Techniques to boost your site ranking:
- Domain Name: Choose a domain name that best represents your company or offers. Choose a good Domain Name: Your domain name is your identity on the web. Choose a domain name that best represents your company or offers.
The tips below give you guidelines when you consider purchasing a domain name:
– Keep it short and simple. Customers may mistype or misspell long and complex domain names.
– Avoid numbers and hyphens.
– Avoid using obscure and niche-specific terms in your domain name.
– Find a domain name that is memorable, catchy, and sounds appealing
– Try including keywords that describe your business/ your services, and people use them when searching for your products or services.
– Research it: Make sure the name isn’t trademarked, copyrighted or being used by another company.
– Go Local: Local business may consider including its city in the domain name to make it easy for local customers to find and remember.
– Use an appropriate domain name extension. Use the .com top-level domain (top-level domain is the extensions or suffixes at the end of website addresses, such as .com, .net, or .org).The .com is the most popular one, and internet users often assume it.
– Protect your brand: You should purchase various domain extensions, as well as misspelled versions of your domain name. Fortunately, domains are inexpensive. This prevents competitors from registering other versions and ensures your customers are directed to your website, even if they mistype it.
- Webhosting: The web hosting of a domain can also have an influence on the SEO. With shared web hosting, many domains share a server and thus the same IP address. Shared hosting is cheap, but it is available only a fraction of the maximum server performance. The higher-quality alternative to shared hosting is a dedicated server or virtual server. A server has maximum processor performance, its own IP address, high security against the spammers or hackers, and no technical limitations.
- Improve website speed: Website speed is a ranking factor. Even if it’s not a critical one, it’s something to consider if you want to create a good overall user experience. Websites that load in more than 5 seconds can be labeled as slow by Google. Use Google PageSpeed Insights to get speed optimization suggestions.
- Keyword analysis and keyword strategy: Before you begin, an extensive keyword analysis is an absolute necessary. It takes time to find the most important keywords/keywords. The most important search terms are in the page title, headings, page content, file names, link texts, and the meta specifications. Use Google Keywords Tool to find what people are searching for and what problems they are trying to solve. We’ll help you first evaluate all your keyword data and develop a matched keyword strategy.
- The website Content and On-Page SEO: The website needs readable and linkable content. Publish fresh and outstanding content frequently to make it easier to rank high in Google. If you publish new articles on a daily or weekly basis, Google will crawl your website more often and will give you more authority. Here are some tips to optimize your website content:
- Make user-friendly URLs: Add your main keywords in your URL, but don’t make them too long. Shorter URLs are better for social media sharing as well. URL’s with more than four hyphens may look spammy.
- Use unique and relevant titles: Your titles have to be unique, catchy and not longer than 55 characters. Add your main keywords in your titles to increase the possibility to rank high in google
- Meta descriptions: A meta description gives Google a summary of what your content/page/article is about. Use a unique and relevant meta description for every page and include your main keywords inside.
- Optimize images: Using images help web visitors understand your content better. Optimized each image by giving a relevant name, ALT tag, and description.
- If you use WordPress CMS, it is recommended to use SEO by Yoast plugin or All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO and to customize your meta titles, descriptions, and keywords.
- The content must be well integrated and linked. Make sure that your most important search terms often appear in the content of their websites. Do not hide content in Flash or other unreadable file formats. Structulate your texts with headings and paragraphs. Each page/post you publish should contain links to other pages/posts on your website in order to increase the average time per visit and decrease bounce rate. It’s the easiest ways to create one way backlinks to your pages.
- Use a sitemap: A sitemap helps Google find your site’s pages and crawl them. There are numerous tools that can help you create a sitemap and even some WordPress plugins.
- Responsive web design: responsive Websites that are mobile-friendly will be rewarded by Google with higher ranking for mobile search queries.
- Build backlinks: Backlinks are critical for SEO, and Google looks at the quality of the backlinks each website has. Create links that will help you improve your rankings in Google. Don’t waste your time building poor backlinks from directory or article submissions websites. Instead, try to increase your domain authority by getting backlinks from reputable websites in your niche and from authoritative websites.
- Use social media: While social media is not yet an SEO ranking factor, social media outreach is a great way to build backlinks and relationships.
- Use the best SEO Tools and Software: The following is the best SEO tools and software for the search engine optimization of a website:
- Google Analytics is a free powerful visitors tracking tool that you should take advantage of it. Google Analytics is an online service that serves the traffic analysis of web pages. The service examines, among other things, the origin of the visitors, their length of stay on individual pages as well as the use of search engines and thus allows a better success control of advertising campaigns.
- Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools) is an online service provided by Google. Using Google Webmaster Tools is very vital for any website webmaster, since it gives you insights and suggests website improvements whenever anything goes wrong with your site. Use Google Webmaster Tools to identify and fix broken links in your site. Moreover, you can structure your site and its layout in Google Webmaster Tools by simply clicking on ‘Search Appearance’ and then on ‘Structured data’.The webmaster receives various information about his own website. Among other things, one can see which sites link to their own domain, how many hits the Google web crawler places, and whether Googlebot crawling problems.
- Bing Webmaster Tools: Through the Bing Webmaster Tools you manage your website and can control and support the crawling and indexing process. In the Bing Webmaster Tools you can view the data of Bing & Yahoo search engines and manage the display in the search results.
- Use Google disavow tool to protect your site from spammy backlinks attacks: Protect your website from low-quality and spammy backlinks by keeping an eye on all the backlinks your website is getting. If your site suffers a spammy links attack, you could use Google disavow tool that can help webmasters tell Google what backlinks they don’t endorse, and want to ignore. If you want to disavow the bad links of your website, here are the common mistakes using the “disavow links” tool.
- Moz allows a targeted design of different SEO strategies. Moz is relatively easy to control and useful for SEO experts and newcomers.
- Ahrefs SEO Toolbar is one of the best tools for backlink analysis. Ahrefs SEO Toolbar will show you the most important SEO metrics for any page you visit on the fly. You can get data for search results on SERP pages directly. Ahrefs SEO Toolbar offers a simple way to access key SEO metrics, monitor SEO performance for individual pages and domains, and take appropriate SEO actions.
- Majestic SEO Toolbar : Site Explorer allows you to crawl domains exactly and view central metrics for any website.
- SEMrush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research. It makes it easy to create a competitor analysis or a complete keyword analysis.
- Google Keyword Planner: The Google Keyword Planner in the AdWords account is a good place to look at the search volume of search terms. With Keyword Planner, you can find new keyword ideas for your Search Network campaigns that are relevant to your product, service, and target customers.
- Keywordtool.io generates several keywords for a search term and is a more productive tool as the popular Google Keyword Tool.
- SEO Quake: SEOquake is a free plugin that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit and many others. SEOquake allows you to review all major metrics, get a thorough analysis of SERPs and export the results in CSV format, estimate keyword difficulty instantly, set parameters for a search query, run a complete SEO audit of a webpage, including a check for mobile compatibility, and check your social statistics for Facebook.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is an online search tool that allows the user to see how often specific keywords, subjects and phrases have been queried over a specific period of time. With Google Trends, the popularity of individual terms can be analyzed. This allows us to drawn conclusions about the trends in specific period of time.
- GTmetrix : “GTmetrix” is a free tool that enables web developers to test the performance of their websites online. This solution integrates the proven optimization tools “Yahoo YSlow” and “Google Page Rank”, and it gives you insight on how well your website loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.
- SpyFu : SpyFu is a search analytics company that shows the keywords that websites buy on Google Adwords. as well as the keywords that websites are showing up for within search results. The service also gives cost per click and search volume statistics on keywords and uses that data to approximate what websites are spending on advertising. In sum, the SpyFu service is a good tool to spy on the competitors’ strategies and to learn, copy or attack them.
A good ranking takes its time. You just have to be patient. Google’s ranking increases by the time. This applies to your domain, to your websites and to the links. Stay away from “guaranteed SEO results” that some agencies or freelancers offer. There is no “guaranteed” SEO result. As a SEO agency, we have extensive experience in all areas of search engine optimization. Request a non-binding offer or a consultation with one of our SEO experts.
Do You Have Questions?
Do you have questions about our SEO service? Do you need online marketing service or a website development or re-design? Contact us using the contact form.